1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical and digital Feisfayre gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Feisfayre website (www.feisfayre.com) as well as gift cards purchased at a stand-alone physical Feisfayre UK branded store.
3. Feisfayre reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made.
4. The value of your Feisfayre gift card can be redeemed in any Feisfayre Store in the UK, at Uk and Ireland stalls and online at www.feisfayre.com,
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
6. Your Feisfayre gift card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of activation (which for in-store shall be the date of the gift-card purchase, and for online, the date of dispatch of your order) following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
7. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase or online order. If exchange rates are applicable, they will be applied on the day of the transaction and subject to change.
8. Only one gift card may be used per online order. In-store, there is no limit on the number of gift cards that may be used in one transaction.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
9. You are solely responsible for the safe- keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Feisfayre gift card is lost or stolen, Feisfayre is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card.
Crediting a Feisfayre gift card
10. Please retain an expired gift card should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card or in the event that you have discarded or misplaced your original card, issued on a new Feisfayre gift card.
17. Personal data relating to your purchase or use of a gift card will be used in accordance with current applicable data protection and privacy legislation and fall under the current GDPR rules
Governing Law and jurisdiction
18. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NI England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.